1. Any quilter or crafter that uses Quilters Dream Batting.
Want to be one of our featured #battgirls ?
Want FREE batting?
Well, here's your chance!
Quilters like you are constantly tagging us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with photos of their quilts/projects where they have used Quilters Dream Batting. The talent and creativity we have seen is quite incredible! So we thought, why not give YOU the chance to show off your work!! Get your cameras ready, we will post the first blog April 1st. **edit: check out our first post here.
FYI: We have made this information a permanent tab at the top of our blog. You can always come back if you aren't quite ready to SHINE!!
1. EMAIL US a picture of a project you have completed or currently working on using Quilters Dream Batting. Feel free to throw a selfie in there too! We would love to put a face to your project. Send up to 5 photos (we may not use every photo). In the subject line, PLEASE write #battgirls blog
(And don't forget the hashtag symbol #)
2. Give a brief description about the process in making it. Please include your special techniques, funny experience, your do's and dont's (if any). Don't be shy!
3. MUST tell us in your email what Quilters Dream Batting product/s you used in your project.
4. Include your name and contact info in your email to be shared in the blog post.
5. Optional- but PREFERRED, include links to your website, Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, Twitter etc!!
How we will choose our #battgirls:
To be fair, we will choose our #battgirls at random to be featured in our blog posts. We will spread the word about our #battgirls on all our social media accounts!
To inspire, educate, and encourage everyone to explore their creativity!!
Watch out! We have #battgirls in the office. Jenn made these fabric postcards using Dream Fusion!
Again, she used Dream Fusion on this super cute tissue pouch!
We are looking forward to seeing your creations! Don't forget to subscribe so you can stay in the loop.
The original #battgirls